In November 2009, Dermot Conway, by application to the Chief Justice of Ireland in the Supreme Court, Four Courts in Dublin was appointed a Notary Public for life in the county of Cork.
He is now in a position to deal with all Notarial matters that may arise.
Such Notarial functions and acts that he would be in a position to deal with range from:
We can advise on the full range of issues that may arise:
- Foreign adoptions.
- Ship protests.
- Statutory Declarations.
- Confirmation of Authenticity of documentation.
- Assistance with any inter-country difficulties that may arise.
- Taking of depositions for other jurisdictions.
- The preparation of supporting documentation and transmission for buying and selling property, and other such work, in other countries.
- The provision of any service that requires the swearing of documentation etc for presentation in a third party country.
- Dealing with the giving effect of bills of exchange
- Power of Attorney
- Company Documentation
Dermot Conway is in a position to deal with any query that may arise and the following will be his first point of contact.